Back Pain Relief in Hyattsville, MD
Find Chiropractic Clinics is the premiere resource for finding back pain relief Chiropractors
in Hyattsville, MD.
We are a trusted source for back pain relief, spinal cord injury, laser spine surgery, chiropractic care, spine pain relief, spinal care, arthritis and chiropractors information in the city of Hyattsville, MD. If you would like
more information on back pain relief or have questions, please
contact a back pain relief Chiropractor.
||7411 Riggs Rd Ste 108, Hyattsville, MD 20783
||3321 Toledo Ter # 303, Hyattsville, MD 20782
|Total Health Family Clinic Inc
||6521 Annapolis Rd, Hyattsville, MD 20784
|University Rehab & Therapy
||8020 New Hampshire Ave, Hyattsville, MD 20783
|Hyattsville Injury Care Center
||7515 Annapolis Rd, Hyattsville, MD 20784
|Metro Pain Clinic
||4301 Garden City Dr, Hyattsville, MD 20785
||5407 Lafayette Pl, Hyattsville, MD 20781
|Aaa Accident Care Center
||, Hyattsville, MD 20783
|Camper Chiropractic And Wellness Center Llc
||7711 Garrison Rd, Hyattsville, MD 20784
|Aazami Chiropractic Clinic
||6521 Annapolis Rd, Hyattsville, MD 20784
|Melrose Limerick & Associates Pc
||7411 Riggs Rd Ste 400, Hyattsville, MD 20783
|P.G. Health Care Center
||1960 Landover Rd, Hyattsville, MD 20785
|Lavita Medical And Chiropractor Center
||7411 Riggs Rd Ste 208, Hyattsville, MD 20783
|Alegre Chiropractic Llc
||7411 Riggs Rd Ste 323, Hyattsville, MD 20783
Featured article pertaining to Back Pain Relief, Spinal Cord Injury and Laser Spine Surgery
Sciatic Back Pain Symptoms and Treatment
by: Jason Fletcher
Sciatic back pain can be excruciatingly painful. Sciatica is a symptom where the sciatic nerve is compressed or irritated. It can be caused by a variety of occurrences such as heavy lifting, degenerative disc disease, herniated disc injury, pelvic injury or fracture, slipped disc, spinal stenosis, tumors or Piriformis Syndrome. Below are some common symptoms and treatments for sciatica pain in the back.
Sciatic Back Pain Symptoms:
Symptoms of sciatica in the back include pain which is felt in the lower back. The pain often radiates to the lower extremities as well. Pain can be felt in the buttocks, down the backs of either leg, or in the toes and feet. The pain is often described as feeling like short electric shocks and can be mild or severe. Some people also describe feelings of numbness and tingling as well.
Sciatic Back Pain Treatment:
- Physical Therapy: This is a great way to treat sciatica. A physical therapist will design a treatment program for you to undergo which involves stretching and possibly yoga. This treatment option can be expensive and time consuming however since you will be required to visit the therapist on a regular basis.
- Exercise: Even though you may not feel like exercising with sciatic back pain, this is a great way to treat sciatica pain. Low-impact aerobic exercise can help alleviate the pain of sciatica by loosening muscle tension which surrounds the sciatic nerve itself.
- Medication: Many people also take medication for sciatic back pain such as aspirin or NSAIDS such as Tylenol. This can help to relieve the pain but only masks the problem and is not really a treatment method.
- Acupressure: This is an ancient form of therapy which is similar to acupuncture but doesn't use needles. It applies pressure to specific pressure points which stimulates blood circulation, relieves muscle tension, and activates our body's natural healing capabilities.
- Surgery: This treatment option should only be used as a last resort to treat sciatic back pain. Surgeries have risks involved and any back surgery is a serious procedure where you risk complications.
If you are suffering with sciatic back pain and would like to learn the steps to regain pain-free mobility, I would highly recommend giving this solution a try.
Proven Sciatic Treatment Program
This technique worked for me and it didn't require any drugs, surgeries, expensive physical therapy, or dietary changes. Visit http://Sciatic-Nerve-Pain.info to learn more.
I wish you a speedy recovery!
Back Pain Relief and Spinal Cord Injury related terms used to find this page:
Hyattsville Back Pain Relief, Hyattsville Spinal Cord Injury, Hyattsville Laser Spine Surgery, Hyattsville Chiropractic Care, Maryland Back Pain Relief