Back Pain Relief in Marlboro, NJ
Find Chiropractic Clinics is the premiere resource for finding back pain relief Chiropractors
in Marlboro, NJ.
Find Chiropractic Clinics provides a list of Chiropractors in Marlboro, NJ and information on back pain relief, spinal cord injury, laser spine surgery, chiropractic care, spine pain relief, spinal care, arthritis and chiropractors. If you would like
more information on back pain relief or have questions, please
contact a back pain relief Chiropractor.
|Bernard Sachs Dr
||128 Murray Hill Ter, Marlboro, NJ 07746
|Carlin Eril Dc
||28 Miro Cir, Marlboro, NJ 07746
|Dr Alexander Roth
||3 S Main St, Marlboro, NJ 07746
|Harold Weinstein Dr
||5 Coach CT, Marlboro, NJ 07746
|Auerbach Dc Mitchell
||8 Carter Dr, Marlboro, NJ 07746
|Marlboro Chiropractic Center
||30 N Main St, Marlboro, NJ 07746
|Alexander R Roth Dr
||35 Peasley Dr, Marlboro, NJ 07746
|Advancec Wellness Llc
||17 N Main St, Marlboro, NJ 07746
||15 N Main St, Marlboro, NJ 07746
|S Ronald Sarill
||9 Quail CT, Marlboro, NJ 07746
|Frank Ortolano Dds
||18 Cedar CT, Marlboro, NJ 07746
|Leonard Leef Dr
||108 Clubhouse Ln, Marlboro, NJ 07746
|R Kleinberg Dc
||9 Whistler Way, Marlboro, NJ 07746
Featured article pertaining to Back Pain Relief, Spinal Cord Injury and Laser Spine Surgery
Sciatic Back Pain Symptoms and Treatment
by: Jason Fletcher
Sciatic back pain can be excruciatingly painful. Sciatica is a symptom where the sciatic nerve is compressed or irritated. It can be caused by a variety of occurrences such as heavy lifting, degenerative disc disease, herniated disc injury, pelvic injury or fracture, slipped disc, spinal stenosis, tumors or Piriformis Syndrome. Below are some common symptoms and treatments for sciatica pain in the back.
Sciatic Back Pain Symptoms:
Symptoms of sciatica in the back include pain which is felt in the lower back. The pain often radiates to the lower extremities as well. Pain can be felt in the buttocks, down the backs of either leg, or in the toes and feet. The pain is often described as feeling like short electric shocks and can be mild or severe. Some people also describe feelings of numbness and tingling as well.
Sciatic Back Pain Treatment:
- Physical Therapy: This is a great way to treat sciatica. A physical therapist will design a treatment program for you to undergo which involves stretching and possibly yoga. This treatment option can be expensive and time consuming however since you will be required to visit the therapist on a regular basis.
- Exercise: Even though you may not feel like exercising with sciatic back pain, this is a great way to treat sciatica pain. Low-impact aerobic exercise can help alleviate the pain of sciatica by loosening muscle tension which surrounds the sciatic nerve itself.
- Medication: Many people also take medication for sciatic back pain such as aspirin or NSAIDS such as Tylenol. This can help to relieve the pain but only masks the problem and is not really a treatment method.
- Acupressure: This is an ancient form of therapy which is similar to acupuncture but doesn't use needles. It applies pressure to specific pressure points which stimulates blood circulation, relieves muscle tension, and activates our body's natural healing capabilities.
- Surgery: This treatment option should only be used as a last resort to treat sciatic back pain. Surgeries have risks involved and any back surgery is a serious procedure where you risk complications.
If you are suffering with sciatic back pain and would like to learn the steps to regain pain-free mobility, I would highly recommend giving this solution a try.
Proven Sciatic Treatment Program
This technique worked for me and it didn't require any drugs, surgeries, expensive physical therapy, or dietary changes. Visit http://Sciatic-Nerve-Pain.info to learn more.
I wish you a speedy recovery!
Back Pain Relief and Spinal Cord Injury related terms used to find this page:
Marlboro Back Pain Relief, Marlboro Spinal Cord Injury, Marlboro Laser Spine Surgery, Marlboro Chiropractic Care, New Jersey Back Pain Relief