Back Pain Relief in Rio Rancho, NM
Find Chiropractic Clinics is the premiere resource for finding back pain relief Chiropractors
in Rio Rancho, NM.
Our mission is to help you find the right Back Pain Relief and Spinal Cord Injury Chiropractor in Rio Rancho, NM. If you would like
more information on back pain relief or have questions, please
contact a back pain relief Chiropractor.
Rio Rancho Listings
|Allied Physicians Clinic
||826 Deming Meadows Dr NE, Rio Rancho, NM 87144
|Allied Physicians Clinic
||2704 Southern Blvd SE, Rio Rancho, NM 87124
|B&B Chiropractic Pc
||1400 Barbara Loop SE, Rio Rancho, NM 87124
|Garner Chiropractic Pc
||2003 Southern Blvd SE # 109, Rio Rancho, NM 87124
|Garner Chiropractic PC
||2003 Southern Blvd SE Ste 109, Rio Rancho, NM 87124
||1424 Deborah Rd SE, Rio Rancho, NM 87124
|Buel Warzeniak Dc
||6378 Roadrunner Loop NE, Rio Rancho, NM 87144
||4111 Barbara Loop SE Ste C-1, Rio Rancho, NM 87124
|Lonnie Peets Dc
||4111 Barbara Loop SE C 1, Rio Rancho, NM 87124
|Caremore Chiropractic Ctr
||2109 Golf Course Rd SE, Rio Rancho, NM 87124
|Straight Chiropractic Pc
||3301 Southern Blvd SE, Rio Rancho, NM 87124
|Thomas Hewitt Soapes
||1123 Kent Rd NE, Rio Rancho, NM 87144
|We Care Chiropractic Center
||2006 Southern Blvd SE Ste 101, Rio Rancho, NM 87124
||1316 Jackie Rd SE Ste 400, Rio Rancho, NM 87124
|Meadowlark Family Healthcare
||4200 Meadowlark Ln SE, Rio Rancho, NM 87124
|Healing Arts Chiropractic
||2405 Flagstone Rd NE, Rio Rancho, NM 87124
|Blue Sky Mobile Chiropractic
||2009 Grande Blvd SE, Rio Rancho, NM 87124
Featured article pertaining to Back Pain Relief, Spinal Cord Injury and Laser Spine Surgery
Sciatic Back Pain Symptoms and Treatment
by: Jason Fletcher
Sciatic back pain can be excruciatingly painful. Sciatica is a symptom where the sciatic nerve is compressed or irritated. It can be caused by a variety of occurrences such as heavy lifting, degenerative disc disease, herniated disc injury, pelvic injury or fracture, slipped disc, spinal stenosis, tumors or Piriformis Syndrome. Below are some common symptoms and treatments for sciatica pain in the back.
Sciatic Back Pain Symptoms:
Symptoms of sciatica in the back include pain which is felt in the lower back. The pain often radiates to the lower extremities as well. Pain can be felt in the buttocks, down the backs of either leg, or in the toes and feet. The pain is often described as feeling like short electric shocks and can be mild or severe. Some people also describe feelings of numbness and tingling as well.
Sciatic Back Pain Treatment:
- Physical Therapy: This is a great way to treat sciatica. A physical therapist will design a treatment program for you to undergo which involves stretching and possibly yoga. This treatment option can be expensive and time consuming however since you will be required to visit the therapist on a regular basis.
- Exercise: Even though you may not feel like exercising with sciatic back pain, this is a great way to treat sciatica pain. Low-impact aerobic exercise can help alleviate the pain of sciatica by loosening muscle tension which surrounds the sciatic nerve itself.
- Medication: Many people also take medication for sciatic back pain such as aspirin or NSAIDS such as Tylenol. This can help to relieve the pain but only masks the problem and is not really a treatment method.
- Acupressure: This is an ancient form of therapy which is similar to acupuncture but doesn't use needles. It applies pressure to specific pressure points which stimulates blood circulation, relieves muscle tension, and activates our body's natural healing capabilities.
- Surgery: This treatment option should only be used as a last resort to treat sciatic back pain. Surgeries have risks involved and any back surgery is a serious procedure where you risk complications.
If you are suffering with sciatic back pain and would like to learn the steps to regain pain-free mobility, I would highly recommend giving this solution a try.
Proven Sciatic Treatment Program
This technique worked for me and it didn't require any drugs, surgeries, expensive physical therapy, or dietary changes. Visit http://Sciatic-Nerve-Pain.info to learn more.
I wish you a speedy recovery!
Back Pain Relief and Spinal Cord Injury related terms used to find this page:
Rio Rancho Back Pain Relief, Rio Rancho Spinal Cord Injury, Rio Rancho Laser Spine Surgery, Rio Rancho Chiropractic Care, New Mexico Back Pain Relief