Back Pain Relief in Waltham, MA
Find Chiropractic Clinics is the premiere resource for finding back pain relief Chiropractors
in Waltham, MA.
We are a trusted source for back pain relief, spinal cord injury, laser spine surgery, chiropractic care, spine pain relief, spinal care, arthritis and chiropractors information in the city of Waltham, MA. If you would like
more information on back pain relief or have questions, please
contact a back pain relief Chiropractor.
|Chiro Health Clinicn P C
||627 Main St, Waltham, MA 02452
|Bogart Peter A
||6 Bow St, Waltham, MA 02452
|Chiropractic Offices of Waltham
||88 Maple St, Waltham, MA 02453
|Dc Sparrow Inc
||50 Lafayette St, Waltham, MA 02453
|Waltham Chiropractic Association
||425 River St, Waltham, MA 02453
|Rice Family Chiropractic
||95 Main St, Waltham, MA 02453
|Moody Street Chiropractic
||515 Moody St, Waltham, MA 02453
|Reproductive Science Center of Boston
||5 Hope Ave, Waltham, MA 02453
|Wolk Ellen Dc
||751 Main St Ste 25, Waltham, MA 02451
||131 Doty St, Waltham, MA 02452
|Waly Erika RN
||1275 Main St, Waltham, MA 02451
|Waltham Family Chiropractic
||32 South St Ste 205, Waltham, MA 02453
|Waltham Chiropractic Assoc
||425 River St, Waltham, MA 02453
|United Physical Therapy
||248 Moody St, Waltham, MA 02453
||564 Main St Ste 209, Waltham, MA 02452
|Main Street Chiropractic & Wellness Center
||1344 Main St, Waltham, MA 02451
Featured article pertaining to Back Pain Relief, Spinal Cord Injury and Laser Spine Surgery
Sciatic Back Pain Symptoms and Treatment
by: Jason Fletcher
Sciatic back pain can be excruciatingly painful. Sciatica is a symptom where the sciatic nerve is compressed or irritated. It can be caused by a variety of occurrences such as heavy lifting, degenerative disc disease, herniated disc injury, pelvic injury or fracture, slipped disc, spinal stenosis, tumors or Piriformis Syndrome. Below are some common symptoms and treatments for sciatica pain in the back.
Sciatic Back Pain Symptoms:
Symptoms of sciatica in the back include pain which is felt in the lower back. The pain often radiates to the lower extremities as well. Pain can be felt in the buttocks, down the backs of either leg, or in the toes and feet. The pain is often described as feeling like short electric shocks and can be mild or severe. Some people also describe feelings of numbness and tingling as well.
Sciatic Back Pain Treatment:
- Physical Therapy: This is a great way to treat sciatica. A physical therapist will design a treatment program for you to undergo which involves stretching and possibly yoga. This treatment option can be expensive and time consuming however since you will be required to visit the therapist on a regular basis.
- Exercise: Even though you may not feel like exercising with sciatic back pain, this is a great way to treat sciatica pain. Low-impact aerobic exercise can help alleviate the pain of sciatica by loosening muscle tension which surrounds the sciatic nerve itself.
- Medication: Many people also take medication for sciatic back pain such as aspirin or NSAIDS such as Tylenol. This can help to relieve the pain but only masks the problem and is not really a treatment method.
- Acupressure: This is an ancient form of therapy which is similar to acupuncture but doesn't use needles. It applies pressure to specific pressure points which stimulates blood circulation, relieves muscle tension, and activates our body's natural healing capabilities.
- Surgery: This treatment option should only be used as a last resort to treat sciatic back pain. Surgeries have risks involved and any back surgery is a serious procedure where you risk complications.
If you are suffering with sciatic back pain and would like to learn the steps to regain pain-free mobility, I would highly recommend giving this solution a try.
Proven Sciatic Treatment Program
This technique worked for me and it didn't require any drugs, surgeries, expensive physical therapy, or dietary changes. Visit http://Sciatic-Nerve-Pain.info to learn more.
I wish you a speedy recovery!
Back Pain Relief and Spinal Cord Injury related terms used to find this page:
Waltham Back Pain Relief, Waltham Spinal Cord Injury, Waltham Laser Spine Surgery, Waltham Chiropractic Care, Massachusetts Back Pain Relief